June 2, 2011

I Told You So.

Remember Princess boy in his tutu with the exploitative mom? Or the pink nailpolish boy whose mom used him for an ad spread? WELL NEXT TIME DON'T BE SO QUICK TO FUCKING DOUBT ME - I told you the left had an AGENDA with that shit, and with pooh-poohing people like me who pointed it out. Observe.

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/transgender-education-goes-elementary (that's a video; if the link doesn't work, cut and paste it into your browser address bar.) And watch it. Continue to observe.

You read the whole thing because these people are SERIOUSLY fucked up and so are their older sons. Presented without further comment, except NOW tell me it's all in my fucking head.

There's one more - I don't have a problem with the transsexual or the gay guy, but how is it that after having to fight the whole school to even get on the ballot, suddenly these two win the whole damned thing? Yeah, not TOO transparent. Considering the rest of it, it's pretty damned obvious.

No comments: