October 15, 2008

My New Tagline

This is like the greatest and funniest line I've ever read in the mainstream media - I want it for my own motto. "Bush's diplomats acknowledge the challenge of verifying any claims from what one official calls "the most secret and opaque regime in the entire world." Hehe - PurelyPolitics - the most secret and opaque regime in the entire world. Muahahaha! Sorry, but reading that kind of thing as "serious business" and "news" (CNN lol) really gives me a boost. You have to laugh at stuff like that. Well, I do - it's funny. Then you get this stuff. Morons without any ideological underpinnings who blow like the wind willy-nilly any which way the media spins it that election cycle. This year it's Obama. 8 years ago it was Bush. 16 years ago, Billary. I wouldn't brag about it if I were them - and I'd like to know WHY it's something to be proud of that you don't have any actual standards or beliefs, and why you get to be the subject of focus groups for being that stupid. Does that make sense to you? Because it doesn't to me. Ask a stupid person a stupid question and get a stupid answer. Garbage-in/garbage-out. Another one off the duh truck.

No comments: